Benefits of The ECE Connection
Access to Students
- Invitations to student events and activities.
- Opportunity to give technical talks to student organizations
- Automatic student notification of job postings
- Access to customized ECE Student Resume Database
- Participation in the GO Event student recruiting night with only 25% of the normally required donation
Single Point of Contact
- Open positions and information sessions given special recognition on the ECE Job Board
- Website presence that includes logo, links and company profile
- Company information featured on digital signage
- Logo and Name prominently displayed at all ECE Events
- Logo and Name prominently displayed in Engineering Building II
- One “Corporate Day” per year, comprising branding opportunities for the company
- Assistance in organizing campus visits
- Assistance with maximizing membership benefits
- Facilitated access to student organizations
The annual contribution for members of the ECE Connection is $15,000, and the sponsorship year begins in August of each year. The funds are used to strengthen and enhance the ECE Department programs, activities, and infrastructure; and may include supporting student events, student projects, scholarships and fellowships, departmental awards for excellence, and seminars.
The annual contribution will be received by the NC State Engineering Foundation.
The ECE Department also expresses it's appreciation to the following companies who have provided contributions valued up to $14,999:
- Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Cirrus Logic, Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Device Solutions Inc
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Eaton Corporation
- EchoStar Corporation
- General Electric
- Harris Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- International Paper
- Lexmark International, Inc.
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Microsoft Corporation
- National Security Agency
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Principal Financial Group
- Reynolds American
- SPX Corporation
- Siemens Corporation
- Tata Consultancy Services