We are pleased to invite you to attend a Free MathWorks seminar, "MATLAB Tools for Life Sciences," on Thursday, April 22, 2004, at North Carolina State University's McKimmon Center.
This seminar will show how the MATLAB product family is used as a flexible platform for technical computing and application development in life science and biomedical research. We will also demonstrate the use of several toolboxes including the Statistics, Image Processing, Bioinformatics, and Signal Processing Toolboxes to analyze and visualize bio-signal data, perform micro-array analysis, and customize statistical algorithms in bioinformatics.
Our presentation will include:
- An overview of MATLAB and toolboxes for life sciences
- An overview of Simulink and blocksets for life sciences
- Industry-specific demonstrations of MathWorks products
- 8:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. Welcome and Introductions
- 8:45 a.m. The MATLAB Development & Deployment Platform: Tools for Bioinformatics
- 10:15 a.m. Break
- 10:30 a.m. MathWorks Tools for Biomedical Signal Analysis and Simulation
- 11:45 a.m. Questions/Answers and Wrap Up
- Check-in and continental breakfast will begin at 8:00 a.m. The seminar will start at 8:30 a.m. and end at 12:00 p.m.
North Carolina State University
Corner of Western Boulevard and Gorman Street
Directions and Parking
To get driving directions and information on parking, please visit The North Carolina State web site: http://continuingeducation.ncsu.edu/mckmap.html
To register online, please visit: http://www.mathworks.com/seminar/ncstate
. Or simply call our registration line at 978-659-6104.
We look forward to seeing you at this event.
Account Manager, Education Department
The MathWorks, Inc.
3 Apple Hill Drive, Natick, MA 01760
MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, and Real-Time Workshop are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.