2060 Engr Bldg IILocate on Campus Map
Campus Box 7911
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7911
- 1973 - BS in Physics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
1975 - MS in Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana, IL
1977 - PhD in Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana, IL
| Primary Research Interests
- Electronic Circuits and Systems (Including Analog Circuits, Microwave Devices and Circuits)
| Other Research Interests
- Physical Electronics, Photonics & Magnetics (Including III - V Materials and Devices)
| Selected Publications
- Griff L. Bilbro, Robert J. Trew
A five parameter model of the AlGaN/GaN HFET,
IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 62, Issue 4, pp 1157-1162, 2015.
- J. R. Smith, G.L. Bilbro, R. J. Nemanich
Theory of space charge limited regime of thermionic energy converter with negative electron affinity,
Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology, Vol. 27, No. 3, 2009.
- Thompson DR, Bilbro GL,
Sample-sort simulated annealing,
IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics, Part B -Cybernetics, v 35, n 3, pp 625-632, JUN 2005.
- Danqiong Hou, Griff L. Bilbro, Robert J. Trew,
A compact physical AlGaN/GaN HFET model
IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 60, Issue 2, pp 639-645, 2013.
- Theoretical model of superconductivity and the martensitic transformation in A15 compounds. Griff Bilbro and W. L. McMillan. Phys. Rev. B 14, September 1976.
| Awards and Honors
- 2006 - IEEE Undergraduate Teacher of the Year (NC State)
- 2001 - Academy of Outstanding Teachers (NC State)