2060 Engr Bldg IILocate on Campus Map
Campus Box 7911
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7911
- 1973 - BS in Physics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
1975 - MS in Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana, IL
1977 - PhD in Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana, IL
| Primary Research Interests
- Electronic Circuits and Systems (Including Analog Circuits, Microwave Devices and Circuits)
| Other Research Interests
- Nanoelectronics and Photonics (Including III - V Materials and Devices)
| Selected Publications
- Bilbro, G.L., Trew, R.J.,
RF knee walkout and source access region of unpassivated HFETs,
IEE Electronics Letters,
v 42, n 24, pp 1425-1426, Nov 2006.
- Trew, R.J., Bilbro, G.L., Kuang, W., Liu, Y., Yin, H., Microwave AlGaN/GaN HFETs, IEEE Microwave Magazine, v 6, n 1, p 56-66, March 2005.
- G. L. Bilbro, Theory of Nanotip Formation, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, Vol 20, No 3, pp 757-761, May-Jun 2002.
- Rying, Eric A., Ozturk, Mehmet C., Bilbro, Griff L., Lu, Jye-Chyi. In situ selectivity and thickness monitoring during selective silicon epitaxy using quadrupole mass spectrometry and wavelets, IEEE Trans Semicond Manuf, v18, n1, Feb 2005.
- Thompson DR, Bilbro GL,
Sample-sort simulated annealing,
IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics, Part B -Cybernetics, v 35, n 3, pp 625-632, JUN 2005.
| Awards and Honors
- 2006 - IEEE Undergraduate Teacher of the Year (NC State)
- 2001 - Academy of Outstanding Teachers (NC State)