2050 Engr Bldg IILocate on Campus Map
Campus Box 7911
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7911
Dr. Habiballah Rahimi Eichi
- 2014 - PhD in Electrical Engineering, NC State University, Raleigh, NC
2004 - MS in Electrical Engineering, Khajeh Nasir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
2001 - BS in Electrical Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
| Selected Publications
- H. Rahimi-Eichi, F. Baronti, and M. Y. Chow, "Online Adaptive Parameter Identification and State-of-Charge Coestimation for Lithium-Polymer Battery Cells," Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 61, pp. 2053-2061, 2014.
- H. Rahimi-Eichi, U. Ojha, F. Baronti, and M. Chow, "Battery Management System: An Overview of Its Application in the Smart Grid and Electric Vehicles," Industrial Electronics Magazine, IEEE, vol. 7, pp. 4-16, 2013.
- W. Su, H. Rahimi Eichi, W. Zeng, and M.-Y. Chow, "A Survey on the Electrification of Transportation in a Smart Grid Environment," Industrial Informatics, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 8, pp. 1-10, 2012 (IES student best paper award).
- H. Rahimi-Eichi and M.-Y. Chow, "Adaptive online battery parameters/SOC/capacity co-estimation," presented at the Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (ITEC2013), IEEE, pp. 1 – 6, Metro Detroit, Michigan, USA, 2013.
- H. Rahimi-Eichi and M.-Y. Chow, "Adaptive parameter identification and State-of-Charge estimation of lithium-ion batteries," presented at the 38th Annual Conference on IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON 2012), IEEE, pp. 4012 – 4017, Montreal, QC, Canada, 2012.