Campus Box 7911
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7911
Dr. Ioannis Papapanagiotou
Adjunct Assistant Professor
- 2012 - PhD in Computer Engineering, NC State University, Raleigh, NC
2012 - PhD in Operations Research, NC State University, Raleigh, NC
2009 - MSc in Computer Engineering, NC State University, Raleigh NC
2006 - BSc in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Patras, Greece
| Selected Publications
- I. Papapanagiotou, E. Nahum, V. Pappas, “Configuring DHCP Leases in the Smartphone Era”, ACM IMC 2012, Boston MA.
- I. Papapanagiotou, E. Nahum, V. Pappas, “Smartphones vs. Laptops: Comparing Web Browsing Behavior and the Implications for Caching”, ACM SIGMETRICS 2012, London, UK.
- I. Papapanagiotou, R.D. Callaway, M. Devetsikiotis, “Chunk and Object Level Deduplication for Web Optimization: A Hybrid Approach”, IEEE ICC 2012, Ottawa, Canada.
- I. Papapanagiotou, M. Falkner, M. Devetsikiotis, “Optimal Functionality Placement for Multiplay Service Provider Architectures”, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, Vol 9, no. 3, Sep 2012
- I. Papapanagiotou, G.S. Paschos, S.A. Kotsopoulos, M. Devetsikiotis, “Extensions and Comparison of QoS-Enabled WiFi Models in the Presence of Errors” IEEE GLOBECOM 2007, 26-30 November 2007, Washington DC, USA. (Best Paper Award / NSF Travel Grant Award)
| Awards and Honors
- 2014 - Google Geo Education Award
- 2012 - IBM Invention 1st file award
- 2011 - IBM PhD Fellowship
- 2010 - Best Paper Award, IEEE CAMAD
- 2007 - Best Paper Award, IEEE GLOBECOM