234-D MonteithLocate on Campus Map
Campus Box 7914
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7914
Dr. Lunardi's main research interests are on traditional electronic devices, photonics and optoelectronics devices. Her present projects involve energy harvesting, transparent amorphous electronics, and studies of thin film transistor design of building blocks for integrated circuits.
- 1985 - Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering,Cornell University,Ithaca, NY
1979 - M.Sc. in Physics, University of São Paulo, Brazil
1976 - B.Sc. in Physics, University of São Paulo, Brazil
| Primary Research Interests
- Physical Electronics, Photonics & Magnetics (Including III - V Materials and Devices, Optical Materials and Photonic Devices, Silicon Devices and Fabrication*)
| Other Research Interests
- Electronic Circuits and Systems (Including Microwave Devices and Circuits)
| Selected Publications
- "Analytical Correction for Effective Mobility Measurements in MOSFETs," P.M. Morgensen and L.M. Lunardi,IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 58 (9), Page(s): 2871 - 2873, Sept. 2011.
- "Fast All-Transparent Integrated Circuits Based on Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide Thin-Film Transistors," A.Suresh, P. Wellenius, V. Baliga , H.J. Luo, L.M. Lunardi, J.F. Muth, IEEE Electron Dev. Lett., Vol. 31 (4) pp. 317-319, April 2010.
- "Fabrication of Nanoshell Arrays Using Directed Assembly of Nanospheres," Y. Lou, L.M. Lunardi, and J.F. Muth, IEEE Sensors J., Vol. 10(3) pp. 617-620, Mar 2010.
- Special Issue on Light-Emitting Diodes
M.J. Kumar, L. Lunardi, G. Meneghesso, S.J. Pearton, and E.F. Schubert. IEEE Trans. on Elec. Dev., Vol. 57(1) Special Issue SI pp. 7-11, Jan 2010.
- "An Amorphous Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide Active Matrix Electroluminescent Pixel," P. Wellenius, A. Suresh, H. Luo, L.M. Lunardi, and J.F. Muth, IEEE/OSA J. of Display Technol., 2009.
| Awards and Honors
- 2012 - Guest Editor, IEEE Proceedings: Centennial Year, The Evolution of Optical Networking
- 2010 - Guest Editor, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices: Special Issue on LEDs
- 2009-2011 - Associate Editor, IEEE Photonics Journal (on line)
- 2008-2014 - Editorial Board, IEEE Proceedings
- 2003-2012 - Editor, Optoelectronics Devices, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices
- 2002 - IEEE Fellow for contributions to the development of high-performance 155 µm monolithically integrated photoreceivers for optical communication
- 2000 - IEEE/LEOS Engineering Achievement Award