407 MonteithLocate on Campus Map
Campus Box 7911
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7911
- 2011 - PhD in Electrical Engineering, North Carolina State University, Raleigh
2007 - MS in Electrical Engineering, North Carolina State University, Raleigh
2005 - BS in Electrical Engineering, University of North Carolina, Charlotte
| Selected Publications
- T. R. Harris, S. Priyadarshi, S. Melamed, C. Ortero, R. Manohar, S. R. Dooley, N. M. Kriplani, W. R. Davis, P. D. Franzon, and M. B. Steer, ”A transient electrothermal analysis of three-dimensional integrated circuits”, IEEE Transactions on Components and Packaging Technologies, vol.2, no.4, pp. 660 - 667, April
- T. R. Harris, J. Pagan, P. Batoni, and R. Stokes, “Optical and fluidic co-design of a UV-LED water disinfection chamber,” Electrochemical Society, Seattle, WA,
- P. Batoni, J. G. Pagan, T. R. Harris, O. Lawal, K. G. Linden, C. Barstow, and S. Beck, “Early adoption of UV-C LED technology for water disinfection,” International Ultraviolet Association, Washington, DC, Oct 2012, pp. 18 – 22.
- S. Priyadarshi, T. R. Harris, S. Melamed, C. Otero, N. M. Kriplani, C. E. Christoffersen, R. Manohar, S. R. Dooley, W. R. Davis, P. D. Franzon, and M. B. Steer, ”Dynamic electrothermal simulation of three-dimensional integrated circuits using standard cell macromodels,” IET Circuits, Devices & Systems , vol.6, no.1, pp. 35 - 44, January 2012.
- S. Melamed , T. Thorolfsson, T. R. Harris, S. Priyadarshi, P. Franzon, M. B. Steer, W. R. Davis, ”Junction-level thermal analysis of 3-D integrated circuits using high definition power blurring,” IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems , vol.31, no.5, pp. 676 - 689, May 2012.
| Awards and Honors
- 2016 - IEEE Senior Member
- 2012 - Back-to-back Small Business Research Initiative Postdoctoral Fellowships
- 2008 - NSF Debating Science Program: Nanotechnology, University of Montana
- 2004 - Benjamin O. Hood Engineering Service Award