Alumni Hall of FameWe have inducted 86 exemplary alumni into our Alumni Hall of Fame since its inception in 2015, celebrating the accomplishments of our outstanding graduates who use their education to excel in a profession, career, or service.
With more than 16,000 ECE alumni, only a select number will be chosen as ECE Alumni Hall of Fame members, making this a truly noteworthy distinction (and membership is free).
Nominations are based on profession and service achievement, entrepreneurship and contributions to professional societies. Examples of such noteworthy activities that would warrant a nomination may include (but are not limited to):
- Recognized by technical organizations at a high level (e.g. IEEE fellow).
- Significant number of influential technical publications or patents in the ECE field.
- Successful Faculty member at a University.
- Founded a successful small to medium business.
- Served at the senior management level in a large corporation.
- Recognized by a national community organization for their impact.
- Participated at a leadership level in a nationally recognized community service organization (eg. United Way, Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity).
We encourage you to make nomimations through our online form. Should you have any questions, please contact Stefani Ashkinazy (email@example.com). Nominations are due by each July 31st for that year’s inductees.