2064 Engr Bldg IILocate on Campus Map
Campus Box 7911
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7911
Associate Director of ECE Design Center
- 2010 - Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
2006 - M.S. in Electrical Engineering, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
2002 - B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, University of Pune, India
| Selected Publications
- O. Alrowahi, T. Edwards, B. Lockee, D. Whatley, R. Gupta, â€œHowling Cow Dairy Farm Wireless Monitoring and Control,â€ Capstone Design Conference 2016, Ohio, USA, June 6-8, 2016.
- Bowman, D. C., Johnson, C. S., Gupta, R. A., Anderson, J. F., Lees, J. M., Drob, D. P., and Phillips, D. High altitude infrasound measurements using balloon-borne arrays. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2015.
- R. A. Gupta, W. E. Snyder, W. S. Pitts, ï¿½Investigating Control of Vision Based Autonomous Navigation in the Image Plane,ï¿½ SAE International Journal of Commercial Vehicle, vol.3, no.1, pp.250-258, Dec. 2010.
- R. A. Gupta, W. E. Snyder, ï¿½Detection of Multiple Preceding Cars in Busy Traffic using Taillights,ï¿½ International Conference on Image Analysis and Recognition, Burnaby, BC, Canada, June 22-24, 2011.
- R. A. Gupta, W. E. Snyder, W. S. Pitts, ï¿½Investigating Control of Vision Based Autonomous Navigation in the Image Plane,ï¿½ SAE Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress, Rosemont, Illinois, USA, October 5-6, 2010.
- R. A. Gupta, W. E. Snyder, W. S. Pitts, ï¿½Concurrent visual multiple lane detection for autonomous vehicles,ï¿½ IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Anchorage, Alaska, USA, May 3-8, 2010.
- R. A. Gupta and M.-Y. Chow, ï¿½Overview of Time Sensitive Network Control Systems,ï¿½ in Networked Control Systems: Theory and Applications, Fei-YueWang and D. Liu, Eds.: Springer-Verlag, 2007.
- R. A. Gupta, A. Masoud and M.-Y. Chow, ï¿½Delay-tolerant, Potential field-based, Network Implementation of an Integrated Navigation System,ï¿½ IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, vol.57, no.2, pp.769-783, Feb. 2010.
- R. A. Gupta, A. Masoud and M.-Y. Chow, ï¿½A Network based, Delay-tolerant, Integrated Navigation System for a differential drive UGV using Harmonic Potential Field,ï¿½ in Proc. 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, San Diego, USA, Dec 13-15, 2006.
| Awards and Honors
- 2014-2016 - IBM Faculty Award