AI in Health Care
WizeView breaks the main barrier to proactive identification and resolution of health problems by enabling care teams to see patient issues at home and prevent problems before they happen. WizeView’s Natural Vision Processing (NVP) AI technology and applications augment the capabilities of community health workers and caregivers. Our NVP applications extract clinically relevant information from images and videos captured securely with a smartphone. This approach enables low cost caregivers to screen, assess, and intervene, reducing health risks and cost.
Mr. Brian Delgatty /Sean Harrison
Chief Information Officer/ Chief Operating Officer, WizeView on December 4, 2019 at 6:30 PM in EB1 1007.
- Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer of WizeView, a Healthcare technology company that uses image analytics, AI, and machine learning to transform medication management and value-based care.
- 20 years as an IBM executive focused on "Internet of Things", new business development, launching new products, solutions, brands, and starting several new business units.
- Founding member of the IBM Watson IoT business unit responsible for establishing the marketing, portfolio management, and industry solutions teams.
- Founding member of the Industry Solutions Division within IBM Software Group, led the strategy and product management team that launched a portfolio of Smarter Cities offerings including the Intelligent Operations Center/IOC.
- Founding member of the Sensors & Actuators EBO (emerging business opportunity) and established the IBM Sensor Solutions business focused on the Internet of Things (IoT/M2M). Led the strategy, solutions development, market management teams and replaced the GM.
- Bachelors of Science and Masters of Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology / MIT in Mechanical Engineering, masters thesis in Systems Engineering / Robotics.
- Valedictorian from TASIS England high school in London. US Citizen, have lived in London, Hong Kong, Australia, Belgium, and the United States.
Sean brings together leading-edge technology and new delivery models to transform care for individuals and populations. As co-founder and CEO of WizeView, Sean’s focus spans product management, business development, and occasional nights debugging Python code. He was the CEO and co-founder of Paired Health, a transitional care house-calls service for high-risk seniors, and the COO of C3 HealthcareRx, an integrated pharmacy and medication management company for complex patients. Sean brings over 25 years of executive management and product development experience in health and technology startups, Fortune 500 tech companies, and healthcare non-profits. He has a BS in Computer Science from the University of Maryland and an MBA from Duke.
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, sometimes in conjunction with other NC State departments makes an ongoing effort to invite the brightest experts from academia, business, and research to come speak and share their ideas, experiences, and research with faculty, students, and alumni at NC State.